In The Heart Of Palm Beach
The neighborhood at the cutting edge...
Palm Beach and Point Croisette are one.
The renowned Palm Beach casino, always there, facing the sea and at the forefront of the neighborhood, gave its name to one of the most beautiful areas of Cannes.
This prolongation of the Croisette, as an arrowhead of the Palais des Festivals, provides a triple panorma: east, south and west (from Cap d'Antibes to the Lérin Isles and furthermore to the Estérel).
Depending on which way the wind blows, you select your beach: East (Mouré Rouge) or West (Bijou Plage. It only takes 200 meters to cross the Pointe Croisette and to move from one beach to the other.
The harbour of Mouré Rouge at the east and the Harbour Canto at the west punctuate those magnificent beaches facing the Lérins Isles : Saint Honorat and Sainte Marguerite, which each night illuminate the Masque de Fer castle. Sailing schools, diving, restaurants and the famous restaurant-club Baoli also bring life to this waterfront strip with an unspoilable view.
Besides this you can enjoy a splendid walk among the palm trees and pines.
And in the heart of this beautiful seaside environment, you will find the neighborhood life too with:
- La Place de l'Etang, the famous square where bowl players meet
- La Place Saint Jin Jin, the square that accommodate the Friday's local market and the renowned Jean Jean pizzeria
- The La Source neighborhood and all its merchants and... our office, Cap Croisette!
La Pointe Croisette or Palm Beach, simply one of the nicest areas of Cannes.
Welcome at our place, welcome to your home!
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN CANNES ?
- TAX FREE World Exhibition & Conference : 2 - 7 October 2016
- MIPCOM : 17 - 20 October 2016